6th International Carers Conference:

Care and Caring: Future proofing the new demographics

Thursday 3rd September, Opening Reception | Friday 4th - Sunday 6th September 2015,

Gothia Towers, Gothenburg, Sweden

Co-hosted by
The Swedish Family Care Competence Centre, Carers Sweden and Carers UK

Supported by
International Alliance of Carer Organisations and Eurocarers

Conference Website<http://www.neilstewartassociates.com/sh323>

The conference will focus on four key themes:

Health, social care and well-being: how do modern societies and economies manage care in the face of demographic change and more mobile populations?

Combining work and care: how can we support people to manage their working and caring lives, contributing to business, economic and social sustainability?

Paying for care: how can we share the costs of care between the individual, family, community and the state? How can we ensure there is a vibrant market for care?

Technology-enabled care and support: how can new technologies support the delivery of care, transform the lives of individuals and families and drive economic growth?

Confirmed keynote speakers

Baroness Jill Pitkeathley OBE
Member of the House of Lords, UK

Alexandre Kalache, MD, PhD
Co-President, International Longevity Centre (ILC) Global Alliance; President, ILC-Brazil
Senior Advisor on Global Aging, the New York Academy of Medicine
HelpAge International Global Ambassador on Ageing

Confirmed plenary speakers

Dr Alexander Kalache
Co-President, International Longevity Centre (ILC) Global Alliance; President, ILC Brazil

Asa Regnér
Minister for Children, Older People and Gender Equality, Government Offices of Sweden

Baroness Pitkeathley OBE
House of Lords, UK

Professor Steven Zarit
Distinguished Professor, Dept. of Human Development and Family Studies, Penn State University, USA

Professor Elizabeth Hanson
Linnaeus University, Sweden

Stecy Yghemonos
Director, Eurocarers

Lennarth Johansson
Associate Professor, National Board of Health and Welfare and Aging Research Center (ARC)/Karolinska Institute

Professor Sue Yeandle

Ian Peters
Managing Director, British Gas, UK

Ara Cresswell
CEO, Carers Australia

Jules Constantinou
Gen Re Life UK Limited

Dr Kathleen Frisbee
Co-Director, Connected Health, US Department of Veterans Affairs, USA

Dr Giovanni Lamura
National Institute of Health and Science on Ageing, Italy

Professor Susanne Iwarsson
University of Lund, Sweden

Video address by the Hon Tony Abbott MP
Prime Minister of Australia

Lord Filkin
Chair, Centre for Ageing Better, UK

Bruce Bonyhady AM
Chairman, National Disability Insurance Agency, Australia

Professor Mike Nolan
Professor of Gerontological Nursing, University of Sheffield, UK

Professor Inger Ekman
Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg

Robert Anderson
Head of Unit, Living Conditions and Quality of Life, European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound)

Katherine Wilson
Strategic Manager, Employers for Carers, UK

And many more - the complete list can be viewed here<http://www.neilstewartassociates.com/sh323/speakers>

All the three-day packages are reduced in price. So, book now to save money.

We anticipate a world class conference with a wide range of international participation and robust debate in an exciting programme of seminar and plenary sessions.

Book now<http://www.neilstewartassociates.com/sh323/registeronline>  and get £75 off 3 day packages.

It will provide an excellent opportunity for different stakeholders and communities involved in care and caring to:

Hear the latest developments on research, policy and practice from world class speakers

Share experience and expertise with academics and practitioners across the whole spectrum of health and care

Understand the demographics underpinning societal and economic change

Examine the challenges to sustainable health and care

Explore innovations in technology-enabled care and support

Consider the role of housing and design

Look at how we support carers in employment

Debate international solutions to paying for care

This conference will bring together the key players working to frame solutions to one of the century's greatest challenges.

Book now<http://www.neilstewartassociates.com/sh323/registeronline> and get £75 off 3 day packages.

International Care Conference Team

?Policy Review Projects ltd. Co. Reg 8390093
Registered Office, 5th Floor, 7/10 Chandos St, London W1G 9DQ