Dear All,

We have a distance learning student who has screened positive for a learning difference and lives in Dubai.  I am hoping that someone might have some leads/advice on how things work in UAE  in terms of finding an appropriately qualified practitioner who can conduct a diagnosis?

Help!

Thanks

Kate

Kate Solomon

Disability Adviser (Part-time)

Hawkshead Campus Advice Centre, Clinical Block 57, Room 1 RVC, Hawkshead Lane, Hertfordshire, AL9 7TA (Tuesdays)x6436 9am-4pm

Camden Campus, RVC, Royal College Street, London, NW1 0TU (Wednesdays) x5410 Inner Office G29 Hobday Building 8am-4pm

Email:           [log in to unmask]

Direct Line: 07595 203143

*NEW* Need to see one of our Advisers, book an appointment via Learn at https://learn.rvc.ac.uk/mod/subpage/view.php?id=36942

This email (or any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must take no action on it or show a copy to anyone.  Please notify me by email or telephone if you have received this email in error

RVC Logo - link to RVC Website    Twitter icon - link to RVC (Official) Twitter    Facebook icon - link to RVC (Official) Facebook    YouTube icon - link to RVC YouTube    Pinterest icon - link to RVC Pinterest    Instagram icon - link to RVC Instagram

This message, together with any attachments, is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Veterinary College (RVC). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Unless stated expressly in this email, this email does not create, form part of, or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Email communication cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Communication with us by email will be taken as acceptance of the risks inherent in doing so.