Hi

Just a quick update for colleagues on below…

The two videos are available on YouTube can be viewed at the links below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qb6OOjODm8 (video 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO2bwklIzWM (video 2)

Since being launched a week ago we have received approximately 2,500 views on YouTube. Feel free to continue sharing if you wish…

In addition the news item has received has currently received over 8,600 views on Facebook. Please see the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/BBCSouthToday/videos/854692987954626/

Sharing with colleagues a news item which might be of interest.

https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/news/2015-06-11/new-videos-raise-awareness-impact-eating-disorders-those-affected-their-carers

James