Dear DiRAC PI's

In order to accurately measure our scientific impact for the DiRAC-3 Proposal Review Working Group can I ask all Project PI's to compile a list of papers that have been submitted and published between Oct 1 2014 and 30 June 2015.

Please send to the DiRAC Project Co-ordinator  Clare Jenner ([log in to unmask]) by 12noon on Thursday 2nd July.

Anything submitted after this time will NOT be entered into the Publications that will be used to review the DiRAC-3 proposal.

We suggest this may be a useful job for a post-graduate student or post-doc to undertake.

Here is an example of the format we would like the data in:

Author List (Name, Initial)
Paper Title
Paper Reference
Paper acknowledgement (only cut and paste the bit which mentions DiRAC)
The number of Citations from either the ADS and INSPIRE-HEP databases

We now have a complete publications list from Jan 1 2010 to 30 September 2014 complete with citation numbers and this needs to be extended to the end of June 2015..

Kind regards
Clare Jenner
DiRAC Co-Ordinator