Dear colleagues,

There are several books available to review for the journal Space & Polity

Prentice, R. (2015). Thiefing a Chance: Factory Work, Illicit Labor, and Neoliberal Subjectivities in Trinidad. University of Colorado Press.

Knowles, A. K., Cole, T., & Giordano, A. (Eds.). (2014). Geographies of the Holocaust. Indiana University Press.

Stanek, L., Schmid, C., & Moravánszky, Á. (Eds.). (2014). Urban Revolution Now: Henri Lefebvre in Social Research and Architecture. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd..

Hlaing, K. (ed.) (2014) Prisms on the Golden Pagoda: Perspectives on National Reconciliation in Myanmar National University of Singapore Press: Singapore

Kelen, C. (2014) Anthem Quality: National Songs – A theoretical Survey Bristol, UK: Intellect

Jones, R. And Johnson, C. (Ed.). (2014). Placing the border in everyday life. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd..

Wolfe, D. (2014) Innovating in Urban Economies: Economic Transformation in Canadian City-Regions University of Toronto Press.

Megoran, N. and Sharapova, A (eds). Central Asia in International Relations: The Legacies of Halford Mackinder London: Hurst and Company

Pine, J. (2012). The art of making do in Naples Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.

We are looking for reviews of between 750 and 1250 words in length. Reviews usually need to be returned within two months. Please contact me if you would like to review one of these books, stating your postal address. If you could briefly outline the basis of your interest in the book that would also be helpful. I will reply to the people who have responded by Friday 3rd July by which time I hope to have allocated all the books to a reviewer.

Best wishes

Nick

Dr. Nick Gill

Associate Professor in Human Geography

Room C421

Geography

College of Life and Environmental Sciences

University of Exeter

Amory Building

Rennes Drive

Exeter

UK

EX4 4RJ

Tel: +44 (0) 1392 723333

Fax: +44 (0)1326 371859

Nick Gill's homepage

Seminar Series on Immigration Detention

Book Review Editor for Space & Polity

Geography at Exeter

Follow the Geography department on Twitter

Project on Asylum Appeals