--apologies for cross posting--

Dear All,

I am pleased to remind you the international conference "City Portraits. Johannesburg", that will be held at the University Iuav of Venice on June, 25th and 26th

You can find the final program of the two days among the attachments and at the following link:

We'll have remarkable speakers and film screenings.

Those of you who will be in Venice in those days are more then welcomed to join us.
For the others, which better opportunity to come to Venice?!

Best

Paola Piscitelli
PhD Candidate in Regional Planning and Public Policies at the University IUAV of Venice