--apologies for cross posting--

Dear All,

          I am pleased to remind you the international conference "City

                Portraits. Johannesburg", that will be held at the University Iuav of Venice on June, 25th and

              26th

            You can find the final program of

                the two days among the
                attachments and at the following link:
            http://www.iuav.it/SCUOLA-DI-/RITRATTI-D/eventi-2014/JOHANNESBU/City-Portr/index.htm

                  We'll have remarkable speakers and film screenings.

                  Those of you who will be in Venice in those days are more then welcomed
                      to join us. For the others, which better opportunity to come to Venice?!

                  Best
Paola PiscitelliPhD Candidate in Regional Planning and Public Policies at the University IUAV of Venice