See if POST (Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology) http://www.parliament.uk/post and the Government Office for Science https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/government-office-for-science offer what you are seeking. The Science Media Centre http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/ might also be relevant, although not exactly the question you are asking.

Ilan

http://www.ilankelman.org
Twitter @IlanKelman

From: Anna Davies <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:28 PM
Subject: [CRIT-GEOG-FORUM] Scientific evidence training for UK MPs?

I was wondering if anyone on this list is aware of on-line resources /  training for new UK MPs on science, evidence and its use in policy that was published/publicised earlier this year in the UK?
I am sure I read something on-line and thought it came from a charity/NGO/independent organisation but googling now I’m not coming up with anything.
If anyone knows of anything I’d be keen to identify it…or maybe I was imagining it, always a possibility …

Thanks
Anna

Professor Anna Davies
Director Environmental Governance Research Group
MA (Cantab), MSc (Oxford Brookes), MA (TCD), PhD (Cantab), FTCD
Department of Geography, Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
Ireland

tel: +353 1 896 1554

Recent Publication:
Anna R. Davies & Ruth Doyle (2015) Transforming Household Consumption: From Backcasting to HomeLabs Experiments, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 105:2, 425-436. Free on-line access: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00045608.2014.1000948#abstract

Editorial Boards:
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society