Hi, Craig,

I really appreciate your help. It is very nice of you.

The Test1.f90 and Test2.FOR were made by us, not from the website. We
attempted to learn how to run the analysis, how to get start with their
example. Actually, we just copied the code from the link:
http://www.newcl.org/software/qmpe/gettingstartedqmpe.htm

As we were not sure whether we need use the file with extension.f90 or FOR,
so prepared two files, but with the same content - see the attachment.

Thanks a lot,