      From: "Brett, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 10:47 PM
 Subject: [ccp4bb] zalman 3d monitors

Hi all:
I have a Zalman ZM-M240W 3D monitor that just burned out and I want to replace it. I remember at one time that it was difficult to buy these monitors in the US. Is that still the case? I bought this one a good 5-6 years back and am hoping to replace it with another Zalman, unless there is another option that people are using now that works well with Coot and Pymol. Where can one buy the Zalman monitors or is there another option that the community likes now?
thanks in advance,
-Tom