From: CCP4 bulletin board [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Almudena Ponce Salvatierra [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 4:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] anomalous phasing with HySS - phaser - Autobuild

Hi all,

I have SeMet data for which HySs locates 127 Selenium atoms with a CC of 0.31, which I think is decent.

Then I run Phaser to generate the first maps, and it gives a score of 25 and LLG of 190 or so...

The next step would be running Autobuild, however, the first models I realize it is building have R work and R free between 50 and 55%. So I guess it is just some random stuff there.

If the result from HySS and Phaser looks more or less good, why does AutoBuild show these numbers?? Any idea of what I could do to improve so?

Any ideas are welcome.

Best wishes,

Almudena

--
Almudena Ponce-Salvatierra
Macromolecular crystallography and Nucleic acid chemistry