Dear all,

I am looking for a postbac for a membrane protein structure-function project in my lab at the NIH starting sometime this summer. The NIH Postbac IRTA program provides recent college graduates who are planning to apply to graduate or professional (medical/dental/pharmacy) school an opportunity to spend one or two years performing full-time research at the NIH.

For this position I am looking for someone who has experience with protein purification, has good organizational skills and work ethics, and the right mindset to pay attention to nitty-gritty details that
are essential for working with membrane proteins. The candidate should apply to the NIH Postbac Program (https://www.training.nih.gov/programs/postbac_irta)  and get in touch with me as well. Postbac candidates have to be US citizens or permanent residents.

Thanks very much.

Anirban