of course, Kay is right; I just assumed that the frames were "warped", or not corrected for spatial distortion. Mosflm does require "unwarped" data from the Bruker CCD detectors. I haven't seen images from their CMOS detectors which may not require unwarping (but probably will...).

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0QH
Chairman of International Union of Crystallography Commission on Crystallographic Computing