From: Oliver Haslam <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, 9 June 2015 3:05 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Error when testing Open Badges in Bb Open Education platform

In testing I'm having problems sending badges to Mozilla Backpack. I get an error message stating "Remote assertion must match local assertion".

I see that other have had the same issue here (https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1503&L=blackboard-usergroup&F=&S=&P=3147)

The difference in our case is that we are using BB's Open Education platform.

Has anyone here had success using Open Badges with Open Education?

I've submitted a ticket via BB Open Ed's support system but the response has been rather slow so far.

Thanks
Oliver