Apologies for cross posting.  Please circulate details of the event below to anyone you feel may be interested.

For the third time this year, Kingston University is taking part in Kingston Connections.  Kingston Connections is a festival of storytelling, with events held at the Rose Theatre in Kingston and at Kingston University.  The festival covers a wide range of themes and topics, with something for everyone.  Many of the events can be attended for a small charge and some are free.

For the first time this year, Kingston University Archives is featuring as part of the Kingston Connections line-up.  On 27th June at 9.30am, our archivist will be giving a talk on the history of the Archive, its Collections, and the work we do.  The talk will also highlight some of the unique items held within the Archive, and there’ll be an opportunity to ask any burning questions you might have about the Archive and our collections.

The programme for Kingston Connections can be found here: http://www.rosetheatrekingston.org/visiting-productions/festival-stories .  For details of the talk on Kingston University Archives and Special Collections, and to book tickets, please go to https://uk.patronbase.com/_RoseTheatreKingston/Seats/NumSeats?prod_id=K091&perf_id=1&section_id=JG&seat_type_id=S .  The talk can be attended for £5, or £3 for concessions.

If you have any questions about Kingston University Archives and Special Collections, or the talk, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

Katie Giles

Archivist

Library and Learning Services

Kingston University