(R)Evolution: celebrating the National Arts Education Archive at Thirty
Yorkshire Sculpture Park

Friday 16 - Saturday 17 October 2015

The National Arts Education Archive (NAEA) plays a vital role in our understanding of the histories of art, craft and design education and their futures.

The NAEA is a major research facility and resource providing a documentary trace of the development of art education in the UK and beyond by collecting the art and related work of children and students and the papers, letters and personal archives of educators and practitioners in the visual arts, music and language, to include 100 catalogued collections.

The conference will seek to put the NAEA into context and consider its future development for all our communities.

Speakers will include
Eileen Adams, educator and writer, member of the Expert Group for Art and Design Education
Dr Rowan Bailey, University of Huddersfield
Dr John Steers and Professor Ron George, founders of the NAEA
Peter Murray, CEO of Yorkshire Sculpture Park
Dr Helen Pheby, Yorkshire Sculpture Park
Lesley Butterworth, General Secretary, NSEAD

Click here for further details: http://www.nsead.org/cpd/conference.aspx?&id=386

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability. Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]