A few weeks ago, FlowTV published a special issue devoted to the Radio Preservation Task Force. The issue features articles on a range of topics in radio history. In the coming days, we will share a brief reflection of all the articles in the issue, but for now, we would like to share (or, rather, re-post) an article written by Josh Shepperd, the National Research Director for the project.

http://bit.ly/1GqCaFz
http://bit.ly/1GqCaFz+

--
Peterk