Dear all,

Just a gentle reminder that the next deadline for submissions to The Crucible (HMS Newsletter) is the 1st of July.  You can have a look at previous issues on the web: http://hist-met.org/publications/hms-newsletter-the-crucible.html
We welcome all kinds of news, field or lab reports, opinion pieces and calls for help, and we're particularly keen to keep expanding our geographic coverage to the whole world. This is a good outlet to let the wider community know what you are working on, or thinking about, even before it is complete and ready for full publication. Typical contributions are 500-1000 words with a couple of high-resolution colour images, but we can consider longer pieces.
Please send queries or contributions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Marcos and the rest of the Editorial Team, which will include new names in the next issue!

------
Marcos Martinón-Torres
Professor of Archaeological Science
UCL Institute of Archaeology