Please circulate - we are close to 200 already so space is limited ..
Regards
Lesley

LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor
Faculty of Education Sciences
(Potchefstroom Campus)
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY
POTCHEFSTROOM
South Africa
Zuber-Skerritt, O., Wood, L. & Louw, I. A Participatory Paradigm for an Engaged Scholarship in Higher Education: Action Leadership from a South African Perspective. Rotterdam, NL: Sense (in press)
Co-editor: Educational Research for Social Change.http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za
Tel +27-18-299 4770
Mobile:  +27 082 296 9202
Fax+27-18-299 4788
Fax to e mail:0862386933
http://www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

>>> "ALARA" <[log in to unmask]> 2015/06/03 03:04 AM >>>

E-mail displayed incorrectly? Read it in your browser

ALARA

Greetings

The World Congress Organising Committee has decided to extend the final date for submission of abstracts to 15 June 2015. Please see the Call for Abstracts for details about making a submission.

Due to this extension, Early Bird registrations will be accepted until the same date - 15 June 2015, but payment must be made by 1 July 2015. Please see the registration details for more information. The World Congress pages also have useful information about accommodation, transport to the Hotel and tourist information.

Colin Bradley on behalf of
ALARA World Congress Organising Committee

Mailing list powered by GroupSpaces - Manage your group online

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1