Jobs posted on www.StatsJobs.com during the past week

Statistical Analyst/Programmer, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health in USA - MA - Boston

The Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research (CBAR) is an organization within the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health responsible for the design, monitoring and statistical analysis of clinical trials and observational studies for several clinical research networks. These include two of the largest HIV-related clinical trials networks in the world, the AIDS […]http://bit.ly/1RLApTB

Statistician, Chiaro in London

Chiaro is an early-stage start-up developing women’s wearable technology with big impact. We’ve recently won a highly competitive government grant for using Big Data for improved user experience and are now looking for a talented data scientist to lead this and our other analytic projects. Our first category-defining product, Elvie (elvie.com) is launching soon and […]http://bit.ly/1NtxlKo

Data Scientist Consultants, Capgemini Consulting in London

Capgemini Consulting is the management consulting discipline of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through understanding specific customer needs in all business sectors. Main Purpose of Role Capgemini is transforming how brands engage and interact with their customers, helping them to develop […]http://bit.ly/1U0uQEz

Statistician, The Singapore Department of Statistics in Singapore

The Singapore Department of Statistics is the National Statistical Authority responsible for statistics on the Singapore economy and population. We collect, compile and analyse a wide range of economic, business, household, population, income and expenditure statistics and provide statistical inputs to decision-making agencies in monitoring and developing policies. Join our team of dynamic and motivated […] http://bit.ly/1GHPE9X

Statistical modelling / Likelihood-type inference / Computational statistics, Ca’ Foscari University in Venice, Italy

Are you looking for an Host Institution in Italy to welcome your Marie Curie project? Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, which is the 1st University in Italy for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships awarded in 2014, is looking for new potential applicants! Supervisors from Ca’ Foscari publish their “expression of interests” containing detailed information on the […]http://bit.ly/1BQGBrs

Data Scientist, Elsevier in London

Elsevier is in the midst of a TRANSFORMATION and TECHNOLOGY is simultaneously at the FOREFRONT and the DRIVING FORCE. Our innovative technology platforms and smart content solutions operate at the cutting edge of big data, semantic web and cloud technology, enabling faster more effective critical decision-making daily across the globe. Mendeley is part of Elsevier. […] http://bit.ly/1Hq1muF

Associate Manager Statistics, ESPN in Bristol, UK

The Associate Stats Manager executes a vital leadership role in all of the initiatives of the Stats & Analysis department, including content generation, personnel development and data integrity. A passion for sports and knowledge of how statistics can tell stories are givens. The ideal candidate will be someone with demonstrated success in an intense, fast-paced […] http://bit.ly/1Hq1oT2

Insight analyst, British Airways in Heathrow, London

This is a real opportunity to work on end to end deliverables of customer data analysis, within a supportive and exploratory environment. Where we value candidates with an analytical background and inquisitive mind to join us. Bring your knowledge and experience to continue driving results in this exciting and fast paced area of the business […]http://bit.ly/1KklHSK

Data Science Masters Open Day at Lancaster: scholarhsips available in Lancaster

We’re now recruiting students for Lancaster’s MSc Data Science, which starts in October. The aim of this course is to provide you with the skills needed to become a professional Data Scientist. We’ve worked with industry to assess the skills and technologies that are in demand and built a course that gives students the chance […]http://bit.ly/1FKhFgi

Research Statistician, Nielsen in Chicago, USA

At Nielsen we understand the importance of knowing what consumers Watch and Buy. As the world’s largest research organization, Nielsen is powered by talented, creative scientists and researchers. Our Marketing ROI analytics’ associates come from diverse disciplines that include business, economics, engineering, marketing, mathematics, operations research and statistics. These professionals drive innovation and insight through […] http://bit.ly/1IG914A

Statistician, Altran in Zurich

To strengthen our Business Unit in the field of “Life Sciencies”, we are recruiting a Statistician with Formulation and Process development background. In your role as a consultant, you are responsible for: Statistical support to develop and transfer oral drug products by evaluation of material, formulation and process parameters. Utilize DoE concepts and QbD principles […] http://bit.ly/1g263jZ

Research Associate in Biostatistics in London

Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics School of Public Health Research Associate in Biostatistics Salary: £33,410 to £42,380 per annum Duration: 3 years fixed term This is an exciting opportunity for a researcher with a PhD in statistics, biostatistics or a related quantitative subject to join the research team at the national MRC-PHE Centre for Environment […] http://bit.ly/1LxWKnK

SIGNOFF allstat