This role is for a successful applicant to join SAS UK’s Customer Support Analytics team, working alongside the existing experienced team of experts. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual with the right skills and behaviours to develop their careers.

The role of the Analytics Customer Support Consultant will be to provide the highest quality of 1st and 2nd line technical support across our customer base to ensure that they maximize their use of our extensive Analytical suite of products.

Role and Responsibilities

Requirements/Qualifications

This opportunity offers a competitive salary and a fantastic learning opportunity with a clear career path and focus on development.

With revenues of over $3 Billion, SAS is the global leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Since its inception, SAS has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. Consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the world today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our success story.

Ismail Khan

Tel: +44 (0)7946 680491   Ismail.Khan@ sas.com

SAS UK & Ireland Wittington House Henley Road Marlow SL7 2EB

www.sas.com/uk www.sasprofessionals.net

SIGNOFF allstat