We have Roche Cobas b221's but only put the co-ox samples through the co-oximeter, as we are able to select what tests we require. I assume with cartridge-based analysers, the sample will go though the entire sample path regardless of tests selected.

-----Original Message-----
From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McCue Phil (RD8) Milton Keynes Hospital
Sent: 18 June 2015 16:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Blood Gas EQA issues

Theresa, we don't have the ABL90, we use Roche Cobas b123s and are also having calibration issues with Glucose & PO2 after running the WEQAS Co-Ox EQA samples.

Kind Regards

Phil McCue
Point Of Care Services Lead

Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

T: 01908 995797 I Ext: 85797 I E: [log in to unmask] I www.mkhospital.nhs.uk Support our charity I Follow us on Twitter I Like us on Facebook