From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Hamblin
Sent: 02 June 2015 16:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Abbott Ketone meters

Our Ketone meters are prepared for use in Medical Engineering mon-sat, but not Sundays nor B/H's. It used to be done on the wards where the meters were placed, but as they didn't comply, it was centralised. I have asked Abbott for their minimum QC'ing requirement guidance and any stability info, but they havn't yet been specific enough for me. Could anyone with same/similar meters please let me know what their QC'ing etc arrangements are?

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community
does  not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

2gether NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.2gether.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust : http://www.glos-care.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group : http://www.gloucestershireccg.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk