Pnawn da - mae 'na gymaint o opsiynau posib o ran gair i gyfleu 'remove', be fase chi'n ei ddweud?

Tynnu'n ôl / tynnu allan / dileu / symud / diddymu ayyb... ... ... tynnu allan dwi'n ei ffafrio o fymryn ar hyn o bryd...

Dyma'r baragraff:

Following a report from one of our Local Authority users regarding a potential security issue with this feature, we took steps to ensure that this identified potential risk was immediately removed.  Under normal circumstances it is policy to consult with clients before taking steps to remove, or significantly change, features.  However, we take security very seriously and were obliged to take appropriate measures to remove the reported potential risk

Diolch,
Dafydd

Avast logo