I wasn’t part of the setup for this, but we’ve just finished creating this with a company called WAI2Go https://campus.warwick.ac.uk/

http://www.wai2go.com/

Mat

From: Managing institutional Web services [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adrian Tribe
Sent: 11 May 2015 08:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Campus maps

Has anyone recently developed, either in-house or working with an external developer,
an interactive campus map?  If so, could you share what technology you used, and if you
worked with an outside company, can you let me know the details, assuming you would
recommend them?!

There is a desire to redevelop the map feature on our site, and the person charged with
investigating this rather likes ones that she has seen that have rollovers and info boxes
popping up etc.  The example she really likes is Flash-based, but none of the ones I’ve
seen that use either OpenStreetMap or Google Maps have been quite so, er, flashy, if
you’ll forgive the pun.  Can anyone point me to some really good examples that don’t
use Flash?

Thanks very much.

Best wishes,

Adrian