Hi all

I’ve a few queries with the LTI integration with Sakai.

I’ve had to make some changes to webpa so that it will sync sakai site members with the correct role. It now seems to work well and I can transfer grades from webpa to sakai. However, does the integration provide group membership? With my limited knowledge of php and LTI I can’t see that sakai is passing any group membership information. I’d be grateful of any pointers on where to check this.

Also, is there a session timeout and how does the LTI session logout work? If I login to sakai, use the LTI tool to open a webpa tab, I can logout of sakai and the webpa tab is left logged in and never times out.

Jon Higham

Application Support and Development Analyst
University of Hull
Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
http://www.hull.ac.uk/
01482 465734