I’ve downloaded the lti module and am using it to link to sakai. However, when accessing webpa in sakai, I select Sync Data->Continue and get this error:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /opt/lampp/htdocs/webpa/mod/lti/admin/manage/index.php on line 304

And I’m informed:

Unable to access memberships list from source, please try again later.

Although the sakai site and current user is added to webpa, the sakai site’s roster is not uploaded into webpa. If I change the sakai settings so that the roster is not sent, I lose the sync data option. So it seems that webpa is getting some things from sakai. The problem seems to be that the function doMembershipsService in LTI_Tool_provider.php is not retrieving the sakai roster, but I don’t know how to fix it.

I have set the DEFAULT_EMAIL referred to on line 304 in settings.php, but it has  made no difference.

Can anyone help or suggest anything?

Thanks

Jon Higham

Application Support and Development Analyst
University of Hull
Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
http://www.hull.ac.uk/
01482 465734