I have just tried using a new 14 day trial key from my site at
http://www.spvsoftwareproducts.com/php/webpa-lti/ and have been able to
perform a successful LTI launch using the credentials it provided.  So I
think there must be something wrong with your configuration at the
Blackboard end.  Are you able to provide any more details of the
behaviour your are experiencing to help us diagnose a possible cause for
you?  Are you using Blackboard core LTI functionality or the BasicLTI
building block to configure the connection to WebPA?

Stephen