Good morning,

Hope you are doing well. We have a change maker seminar coming up from 10-12.07.2015 in Berlin for students and young adults from Europe. We run this seminar in cooperation with the v.f.h., a German association for political education of young people.

I thought this might be interesting for you - in case that you fall into the target group - or the students, colleagues, friends or acquaintances that you work with. Please feel free to share it, via email, social media or word of mouth. Spots are limited to 20 people and we expect the seminar to fill-up very quickly. Here's the text:

You are not alone. An increasing number of young people are waking up to the fact that our generation carries an enormous responsibility to respond to the daunting challenges of the 21st century: Climate change, financial crisis, endemics, poverty, war and conflict. We simply cannot afford to wait for politicians to decide, NGOs to solve all problems and business leaders to react: “we can be the change” is the slogan increasingly voiced by the millennial generation.

Yet, neither the recognition of our responsibility, nor the fuel of our motivation will be sufficient for us to live up to the challenges we face. You - the young aspiring change makers - need the capacity, the tools, skills and mind-sets, to channel your motivation into effective action for transformative change.

In this seminar, we bring you together with a group of young people already working on positive changes in their organisations, communities and societies. You focus on topics of sustainability, human rights, migration, health, or poverty. You will learn to better understand and strategically work with system dynamics, to effectively collaborate with diverse actors, and to develop your personal capacities. This seminar will empower you to critically reflect on, learn about and embody the change you aspire to bring into this world.

Please visit the link for more information:
https://www.vfh-online.de/eventlist/wochenendakademie-politik/become-a-change-maker?Itemid=5

Thank you very much. Please let me know if you have any questions about the seminar. In case that this goes well, we might have more of these types of seminars in the future.

Have a good day,

Felix

Felix Spira

0031 (0)61 808 9598