Hello Nicola and everyone,

At the Technical University of Denmark we have a good system for ‘error reporting’. Employees and students can either use a web-site that sends a mail or they can use a smartphone app. It is called ‘DTU Fejlrapportering’.  The phone registers where you are so it already suggests what building number the ‘error’ you want to report exists in. You write your initials for your DTU-mail and then you get a mail from the system and you will also get updates (if you choose) on when your error has been solved.  Then you can choose a category:

Auditorium, admission-control, elevators, cool & freeze, guest-homes, meeting-rooms, teaching-rooms, toilets etc.

After this you can write what the problem is and you can attach a photo.

This is a very efficient system to have everybody at the university help prevent waste of energy, water etc. They can write about a toilet running og a window that doesn’t close properly or what ever they find and it helps Campus Service use less resources running around finding errors –we can not be all over all the time anyway!

I can only recommend to get a similar system J

Best regards,

Lisbet Michaelsen

Bæredygtighedskoordinator / Sustainability Coordinator

Campus Service

Danmarks Tekniske Universitet

http://www.dtu.dk/~/media/DTU_Generelt/Andet/DTU_email_logo_01.gif

Energivej