Morning everyone,

Goldsmiths have been Fairtrade accredited since  July 2013 are always looking to further embed Fairtrade at our University.

 I’d appreciate a few lines of information regarding any unique activities and events and /or policies  that your may have implemented at your institution to further embed  Fairtrade and help raise Fairtrade’s profile. I’m ideally  looking for information outside of the standard selling  of Fairtrade coffee and chocolate and  promoting FT fortnight etc.

I have already gone on the Fairtrade website  for ideas,  so am now hoping to hear back from your folks.

Kindest regards,

Nicola.

Nicola Hogan

Space, Environmental & Sustainable Officer

Goldsmiths, University of London

9 Dixon Road,

London

SE14 6NW.