Dear All,

We’re advertising for a Lectureship in Criminology in our Sociology Dept., which could be of interest to some list members. The ESRC has recently invested pretty heavily in Essex for a series of centres and large grants around ‘big data’ etc. so some interested colleagues on the list might be able to make a claim for institutional/individual fit if they want. Particulars, person spec, JD etc. here:

http://jobs.essex.ac.uk/fe/tpl_essex01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=84468,1223569861&key=155181386&c=87583586516168&pagestamp=semiaowerjiheorjnd

With very best wishes,

Pete

Professor Pete Fussey
Department of Sociology
University of Essex
Wivenhoe Park
Colchester
CO4 3SQ
01206 872748

NEW BOOK: Researching Crime: Approaches, Method and Application (Palgrave)
NEW BOOK: Criminology: A Sociological Introduction (Routledge)