Hello all,
I hope you are OK.

I would like to ask you about a subject.

When you submit an article for evaluation, some journals request that researchers are indicated for reviewers, that cannot work at the same institution or have been co-authored before on some work.

I wonder if anyone has the interest in being indicated in these circumstances to be a reviewer in articles about career of athletes, quality of life of athletes, coach's education and development of coach's career.

If by chance there is interest, please let me know and send me the data (name, institution, position, contact) so that future indications can be made.

My best wishes for all of you,

Ana

Prof.ª Dr.ª Ana Lúcia Padrão dos Santos
Escola de Educação Física e Esporte