Dear SPM experts,

for my data, I have to use a resampling procedure to estimate corrected cluster sizes. I believe that this is something like Monte Carlos Simulations (alphaSim in Afni can do this, and maybe the REST toolbox for SPM? However, the download does not work). I also heard about the dpabi toolbox, which does not work either (no image processing toolboox in Matlab 2014a). So I am running out of ideas how to do this - do you have any suggestions? Is there for example code that one could use without such a toolbox?

Critically, I do not have resting state data - I have an event-related fMRI design with two conditions (task 1 vs. task 2).

Further - topographic FDR correction often gives me very similar results to FWE correction. Voxelwise FDR correction can be easily performed in SPM8 by changing the code, but is it valid to do this? I found diverging evidence, but would probably suggest that it is not...any suggestions?

Thanks so much

best
Laura