Greetings.

I have encountered two problems with using realignment in SPM12 that did not seem to exist in earlier versions of SPM.

1. When realigning images, if the first volume is anything other than volume #1 (e.g., when needing to manually remove the first 10s of data to account for T1 effects and selecting volumes 7:200 instead of 1:200), the realignment appears to run but gives us empty volumes (# of empty volumes seems to relate to the number of initial volumes I skipped) at the beginning.

2. More concerning, it also seems to reorient all of the volumes in unrealigned (e.g., original dataset) from LPI to RAI.

Everything seems to run without problems if I select all volumes (so, 1:200).

I’ve attached some screen grabs to this email that hopefully illustrate the problem.

Thanks in advance,

suzanne

[cid:C2D94CD5-06D5-41D1-91B8-D914989E4123@liu.se][cid:8C9B9CDC-8996-4F06-B3E5-1AA0CEF0B373@liu.se]