Hi SPM experts,

I'm using Fieldmap toolbox in spm to correct EPI distortion.
The outputs from the Philips fieldmap sequence are a magnitude-like and a
phase-like image. It's said that the phase-like image is a real fieldmap
with unit Hz (
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-hPZ22Vq1VeEpWb0J2c3lJOEk&authuser=0).
Following the usual "Presubtracted Phase and Magnitude Data" batch using
fieldmap toolbox with the above images as input, the result looks weird as
posted previously (
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1503&L=spm&F=&S=&P=119430
).

The spm example data for fieldmap uses data from Siemens scanner, and the
phase-like image there looks quite different from that of my case. Does
anyone have experience using spm fieldmap with data from Philips scanner,
particularly with output phase-like image similar to my case? Can such
image be used as input for spm fieldmap toolbox?

Thank you,
Shengwei