Dear all

A quick reminder that there are still a few days left to register for this RDM related event next week.

If you’re in (or near) the London area on Tuesday afternoon, we’d love to see you.

Best wishes

Martin

Martin Donnelly
Senior Institutional Support Officer
Digital Curation Centre
University of Edinburgh

Email: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @mkdDCC
Web: www.dcc.ac.uk
Land: +44 (0)131 650 2714
Mobile: +44 (0)7853 261 952

* Please note that I do not currently work on Thursdays *

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.