Hi all

My grateful thanks to everyone who has suggested ideas, frameworks and resources.  I do love this discussion list – so much generosity from so many people with time, resources, and ideas!

Best to all

Gill

From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janet L Harris
Sent: Friday, 22 May 2015 7:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Context, evidence and utilisation

Just realised  that there's a typo - it's Paul Cairney and I quick entry point if you are interested is his site
https://paulcairney.wordpress.com/1000-words/

Thanks to Tom S for noticing!

Janet

Janet Harris

NIHR Knowledge Mobilisation Research Fellow
Senior Lecturer
Course Director, International Health Management & Leadership

Course Director, Masters in Public Health (Management & Leadership)

School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR)

30 Regent Street

Sheffield  S1 4DA

England

+44 (0)114 222 2980

See our Masters programmes in Management and Leadership: MSc in International Health Management and Leadership by distance learning **New for September 2014**; and our MPH in Management and Leadership
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/prospective_students/masters/ihml