Hello everyone

Next week we will publish the findings from our research on public attitudes to chemistry in the UK.

For the launch we’ve organised an event with live streaming (Monday 1 June from 3pm BST) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-MCFMJFIew
We are going to present the findings from the research and host a discussion about what they mean for public communication of chemistry.

Reports and other materials will be available once the event has started at rsc.li/pac

We’ll be taking questions from Twitter where you can join the conversation using #chemperceptions

Confirmed to take part at this discussion are our CEO Dr Robert Parker, our Strategic Communications Manager, Jon Edwards, Dr Mark Peplow (freelance science journalist), Dr Suze Kundu (Material nanochemist and science presenter, Teaching Fellow at Imperial College London), Dr Stuart Cantrill (Chief Editor, Nature Chemistry), and Katherine Mathieson (Director of Programmes, British Science Association).

Feel free to share this message with the link to the event, and help us to start the conversation!

Cheers
Chiara

Dr Chiara Ceci MCIPR
Strategic Communications Executive
Royal Society of Chemistry,
Thomas Graham House,
Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WF, UK
Tel +44 (0) 1223  432492
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/chiara_ceci
My ORCID: 0000-0002-0784-1641
www.rsc.org
Winner of The Queen’s Award for Enterprise, International Trade 2013

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com