Dear all,

Just wanted to flag this vacancy, posted on our site last week, in case you know anyone who might be interested etc: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/data-impact-officer

The Data & Impact Officer sits within our Development & Communications team.  There are three main areas of the role - managing our data (and using it to drive information and decision making about our programmes and audiences), customer relationship management, and collaborating with colleagues on evaluation.

Closing date: 1 June, 5pm.

For further enquiries, please contact me or our Louise Ogden, Communications Manager ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Thanks,
Amy
Amy MacLaren
Director of Development & Communications
British Science Association
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen's Gate
London SW7 5HD
Direct Dial: +44 (0)20 7019 4928
Mobile: +44 (0) 7502 420 322
Website: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org<http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/>
Twitter: @BritSciAssoc |   @maccalarena
The British Science Association believes that science should be a part of - rather than set apart from - society and culture, and is owned by the wider community. Our programmes encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to engage with science, become ambassadors for science, and ultimately to be empowered to challenge and influence British science - whether they work in science or not.
The British Science Association is the operating name and trade mark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science.  Registered charity: 212479 and SC039236

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf of
the British Science Association (http://www.britishscienceassociation.org)

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com