I’m working on a new six part science series for PBS and National Geographic looking to unpack the wonders of the universe with Professor Stephen Hawking.  It has the working title ‘Genius’ as we believe that anyone can learn to think like a Genius, given the right guidance! It’s part history of scientific discovery and part large-scale demonstrations and challenges that help us visualize theoretical physics and concepts.

With this in mind we are casting three on-screen volunteers in each show who will take a lead role in the demonstrations and offer their thoughts and commentary on what they are learning as the demonstrations unfold.

The ideal volunteers should be age 25-40, with the flexibility to take part in a 5-7 day filming trip over the summer period. Volunteers may have an interest in popular science, although science qualifications are not required. The position is unpaid but all expenses will be covered. As this programme will be broadcast in the US, as well as internationally, we’d particularly welcome applications from any American expats based in the UK and vice versa.

For more details and/or to apply, please contact me with a photo, contact information and a short video clip telling us about yourself and why you’d like to be involved to: [log in to unmask]

Kind Regards,

Kelly Nobay

Casting Producer

Bigger Bang TV

+44 207 907 0883

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com