And while we’re talking about it, may I recommend my own audio drama podcast wherein every month we use a science story hook to tell the silliest story we can. You won’t learn any science from mine, but you might laugh at it a bit – www.actionsciencetheatre.com

Brian

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Pritchard
Sent: 13 May 2015 10:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Science on local radio ( was RE: [PSCI-COM] Pint of Science Festival 2015)

I’d recommend Love and Science on BCFM, and the Rising Ape podcast - both out of Bristol.

http://bcfmradio.com/loveandscience

http://rising-ape.com/tag/podcast/

I’ll also shamelessly promote a podcast that I produce with some friends from Bristol and Oxford…

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/in-the-abstract/id992549525

Steve