Dear All,

((Apologies for cross-posting))

I am a PhD Candidate at the Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering at TU Delft, The Netherlands. My research is on ‘sharing’ of renewable energy within neighbourhoods in India and The Netherlands. For theoretical framing of sharing, I am referring to literature from economic anthropology.

I find articles discussing ‘sharing’ in context of foraging (hunters and gatherers) and agricultural societies but I am finding it hard to locate anthropological work within the emerging debate on ‘Sharing Economy’. If you know of theoretical articles or case-studies from anthropology discussing Sharing Economy then please pass on the information. I will greatly appreciate your help. Further, any information about designers and researchers also working on the topic of sharing would be of a great help.

If you are interested you could read a brief outline of my research at: http://studiolab.ide.tudelft.nl/studiolab/singh/research/

Best Regards,
Abhigyan Singh

PhD Candidate,
TU Delft/ Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering
Research overview: http://studiolab.ide.tudelft.nl/studiolab/singh/research/
Publications: http://studiolab.ide.tudelft.nl/studiolab/singh/publications/
Previous projects: http://abhigyan.info/projects/

Office: 32 B-02-140, Landbergstraat 15, 2628 CE Delft, The Netherlands
Mobile: +31 62 8313 994
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/agsingh
Academia: http://tudelft.academia.edu/asingh
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Abhigyan_Singh