Yasemin:

Jorge Frascara has started a health design network:
www.healthdesignnetwork.net

The oldest design research journal Visible Language has just published a special double issue, guest edited by Jorge, on heath and design: 49.1-2
If you email me off-line I'm happy to give you PDF's of any or all of the articles if you can't access them in your library. Each article includes the table of contents and author's names if you want to contact them.

Also at UC we have the LiveWell collaborative which has a focus on health and design research projects. You can see some case studies at:
http://livewellcollaborative.org

Finally, I have active personal involvement with several design and medical research projects and am happy to send you a list so you can see what I'm doing with graduate students and medical professionals at this time.

In addition to your general request, I would like to hear from people on this list who have reported design and medical projects that have measured their outcomes in a population at some scale. In my limited experience there is not much reporting that demonstrates an intended change in outcome from a design and medical collaborative project in a large target group over time (longitudinally). I know they exist but have not seen many.

Best...

Mike Zender
University of Cincinnati
Editor, Visible Language