Dear Colleague,

the countdown for our International LINQ 2015 Conference (www.learning-innovations.eu) is running:

Next week, LINQ 2015 is welcoming all educational experts and practitioners from 11th to 13th of May to Brussels.

LINQ 2015, the 4th annual International Conference on Learning Innovations and Quality will continue our exciting discussions and exchanges.

The Motto of LINQ 2015 is: "The Need for Change in Education: Openness as Default?"

We are honoured that LINQ 2015 is under the patronage of UNESCO IITE for the first time!

This year, LINQ Programme is again offering exciting Keynote Speakers and many highlights and interactive events including:

1.      The special Conference Event “Explore Inspiring Science Education!” by the pioneering Inspiring Science Education initiative (ISE)

2.      The High Level Event on Innovative School Education by Open Discovery Space,

3.      Pre-conference workshop on Inclusive Education by UNESCO and EBE-EUSMOSI,

4.      The TELL US Awards showcase by the TELL US consortium

5.      The Interactive Plenary Discussion on Open Education facilitated by ICORE

Do not miss the unique opportunity to network and to explore, share and discuss learning innovations and experiences:

You can still register today to join our community and lively debate: http://2015.learning-innovations.eu/linq-2015/registration/

Looking forward to continuing our common dialogue and to meeting you at LINQ 2015 next week!

On behalf of the whole LINQ team

Christian M. Stracke

(LINQ Conference Chair)

---

Dr. Christian M. Stracke

TELIT Research Institute
Managing Director and international Coordinator
Open Learning through Innovations, Quality & Competences
Elected Chair of ISO PC 288 and CEN TC 353
University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
Universitaetsstr. 9
45141 Essen (GERMANY)
E-mail:

LINQ: The Leading Conference for Learning Innovations and Learning Quality

ICORE: The International Community for Open Research and Open Education

TELIT: The Research Institute for Technology-Enhanced Learning & Innovative Education and Training

QLET for Quality in Learning, Education and Training