Hi
Firstly thank you for the replies for technician placement. I have forwarded the emails and she is astounded that there are so many helpful people out there...(another reason for jisc!)

I have had a situation where after a load of persuading by a manager to attend, a welder refused to complete the questionnaires and sign a consent for surveillance, so I declined to do the tests as in my opinion I cannot carry out an assessment without them and also they give a history of past.The manager is now confused as to what to do next as the guy technically presented for surveillance ..... Anyone got any experience of this and where to direct the manager for guidance? They are a very small company with no h&s team....
Jacqui

Sent from my iPhone

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: