Hi Janet

The following link may be of help - the guidance for GP's on this aspect of the patient presentation comes under the 'additional questions' section.

Hope will be of help.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/399837/fit-note-gps-guidance-jan-15.pdf

Rose Hill

Senior Occupational Health Adviser