Dear Natscees

The next NatSCA conference is upon us and I can hardly wait to catch up with old friends and colleagues and meet some new faces. However, I need your help! I'm running a session on one of the days of the conference:

"This museum is disgusting why did you kill these animals?" Social Media Challenge
Difficult questions, misunderstandings and just plain lies. Using real examples suggested by the NatSCA membership, this workshop will explore how to deal with those tweets and blog comments that might have you sweating at the keyboard deliberating over whether or how to reply.

And I'd like to use real examples that the membership have received to discuss together as a group. So if you've had any tweets, comments or other social media content that's had you squirming/fuming/crying, please do send them to me off-list at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and we'll see what the wisdom of the crowd would have done in your situation!

Kind regards

Mark Carnall

Curator
Grant Museum of Zoology and Comparative Anatomy
UCL Public and Cultural Engagement
Rockefeller Building
University College London
21 University Street
London
WC1E 6JJ
Tel: (+44) 020 3108 2052 (or 52052 from within UCL)
Web: www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/zoology<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/zoology>
Blog: https://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/museums/
http://twitter.com/@Mark_Carnall
http://twitter.com/@GrantMuseum