***Apologies for cross posting***

New Service

Monmouthshire Museums Conservation Service is now offering object conservation as an addition to the existing paper conservation service.

We offer remedial and preventative conservation on a wide range of materials and collections. For full details see our inclusion on the Conservation Register (www.conservationregister.com) or contact Kate Newton on 01291 625981 or [log in to unmask].

Gwasanaeth Newydd

Mae Gwasanaeth Cadwraeth Amgueddfeydd Sir Fynwy yn awr yn cynnig cadwraeth gwrthrychau fel ychwanegiad i’r gwasanaeth cadwraeth papur presennol.

Cynigiwn gadwraeth adferol ac ataliol ar ystod eang o ddeunyddiau a chasgliadau. I gael manylion llawn gweler ein cofnod ar y Gofrestr Cadwraeth (www.conservationregister.com) neu gysylltu â Kate Newton ar 01291 625981 neu [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error please notify us as soon as possible by telephone on 01633 644644. This email has been virus scanned by Microsoft Exchange Online Protection