There's nothing in the _AA.SS._ to support the notion of the relics of Donatian and Rogation having been translated to Nantes in 1145. For the misunderstanding involved, see the early modern references discussed here (what seems to have occurred was merely an ostension in the cathedral):
http://www.infobretagne.com/donatien-rogatien.htm
The bishop of Ostia in question, referred to in older French-language treatments under the name of Albert, is better known to modern scholarship as Alberic, cardinal bishop of Ostia (d. 1148). See (e.g.):
http://www2.fiu.edu/~mirandas/bios1138.htm
also, the biographical references in Ryan Freeburn, _Hugh of Amiens and the Twelfth-Century Renaissance_ (Ashgate, 2011), p. 147, n. 1.

The Wikipedia article to which Brenda refers impeaches itself earlier when it says (this bit was copied by Matt in his notice of these saints):
"Emperor Maximian ordered the prefect Rictius Varus put them to death for refusing to deny their faith. Varus imprisoned them, where they spent their last night praying together."

"Rictius Varus" is absent both from these saints' Passio (BHL 2275) as given in the _AA.SS._ and from their reading (BHL 2276) reproduced in _AB_ 8 (1889), 163-64. He is obviously the persecutor Rictiovarus named in a whole cycle of northern French _passiones_ and now considered (except, evidently, by Wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rictius_Varus>) as quite legendary. See (e.g.) this in the old _Catholic Encyclopedia_, s.v. "Diocese of Beauvais":
"The martyrdom of St. Romana under Diocletian, of St. Just during the atrocious persecution by the legendary Rictiovarus (about 419)," <http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02377c.htm>.
and T. D. Barnes' dismissal of him as invented (_The New Empire of Diocletian and Constantine_ [Harvard Univ. Pr., 1982], p. 190).

Someone who asserts as a matter of fact that "Rictius Varus" did anything and who withholds from his/her readership any reference to the well known doubts as to this person's very existence has forfeited the right to be taken seriously as a credible source of information.

Best,
John Dillon